Monday, January 6, 2014

Art Every Day, January 5

Day 5 of the Art Every Day - January 2014 challenge results:

Lisa D. had a really productive weekend, it seems. She played with some hexagon quilt piecing.


She  started a baby blanket.


And she worked on this afghan.


Stephanie joined us and has three entries.  The first is a cowl, made for and modeled by her brother.



And then she created a 3D rose on her own fingernail.



Barbara K. worked on this Hanky Panky piece.  She stated:  "The hanky was bought in Paris by my mother. I feel that its energy is complimented by having the surrounding hankies with their points out."



I had some other commitments, but was able to complete this journal layout:


and, of course, my Journal52 page


You can see more of the Art Every Day work, and of course, a large amount of my own work, on my Flickr page:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/bertnparker/

No comments: