Sunday, January 5, 2014

Art Every Day - January 4

Actually, I'm posting this on January 5th, yesterday was pretty busy and I ran out of time.  Here are the submissions I received yesterday:

Genevieve T. continued work on her CQ block.  Looking great, isn't it?


Connie K. kept right on tatting:


Susan joined us, she had a late start but jumped right in with this felted ATC.  Her blog is http://susanstudioarts.blogspot.com/:


Nina (http://mytimedisappears.blogspot.com/) submitted two pieces, one for yesterday -- she pieced her new CQ block:




and today - the selection of threads and embellishments she chose for the new block:


Lisa continued work on her CQ block:

 

and apparently had some spare time leftover for this sock:



Barbara K. found time to do 8 more rows on her afghan:


And me?  Well, I made very little progress yesterday.  I was able to complete a page for my Journal52 project, and then I ran out of steam.  Luckily, I selected a pretty easy layout for the day.


Enjoy!  I will post today's entries in the morning.

No comments: