Thursday, April 28, 2022

Apr 28 2022 Catching Up Again

 On April 18, in the late-night hours, I was in the middle of rescuing an injured cat.  Naturally, in the dark, I tripped over something and took a nasty fall.   I have 4 ruptured disks in my spine and this was not a good move on my part.  But, the cat was in great need, so I went on.  The cat spent 4 days at the vet's office and is not home with me, as I have adopted him into my life.  He is doing much better, and I am slowly recovering from all the excitement.  My first day back in the studio was yesterday and I appear to be making up lost time.  Here are a bunch of cards I made from paper scraps today.  The ones with the central square surrounded by a series of strips were inspired by an very talented individual on a scrap paper users' Facebook group but I cannot find her post right now.  The others were all my concepts and trying to diminish paper piles...   Enjoy!














No comments: