Monday, March 7, 2022

March 7 2022 Some Atypical/Fun Items

 For today, I'll start off with a few fun/funky things I've made.  These first items are not my "usual" style.  A friend gave me a Ripley's Believe It Or Not book and challenged me to make cards or junk journal pages from it.  So, I started with cards and envelopes first, they are the easiest.  Here are the first three cards:

This is a 10-story hotel in China called the Tianzi (Sons of Heaven).  Left to right, they are Shou (Longevity), Fu (Fortune), and Lu (Happiness).  Shou is holding a peach in his left hand, which is actually the Presidential Suite of the Hotel. 





This one is a collage of many of the leftover bits from making the other two cards and the envelopes below.




7 policy-style envelopes that go with the cards.







No comments: