Saturday, August 15, 2020

When Did I start Art-Every-Day?

Lately, I've been trying to remember when I started doing art every day as a usual practice.  I realized that I  probably stuck here in the blog all those years ago, so I went looking and found a challenge I issued to my readers to join me in art-ever-day for a month.  Some did, but didn't continue long past that first month.  Others hung in there longer.  I am still going strong many, many years later.  I've pretty much kept to every day, except for a few days when I was moving or too ill/broken to work on it.  I've kept it up through a heart attack and heart surgery, broken bones, and most recently, cancer/surgery/treatments.  I am thinking I may be slightly obsessive about it, but it is relaxing and in some ways therapeutic. 

Would any of you be interested in trying again?  It can be any art or craft that you enjoy.  Do a bit every day -- and document it.  Document it on your own blog, on Facebook, Twitter, whatever social media you prefer.   Fiber, paper, cooking, photos -- all count. 


No comments: