Monday, December 9, 2013

Art Every Day

Okay. I keep hearing about events like December Dailies and Art Every Day in November and I always hear about them halfway through the month. Too late to start or participate.

SO>>>>> I am going to start my own challenge, to begin on January 1st 2014. Do part or all of one piece of art -- a post card, a tag, a painting, a scrapbook page, a CQ block section, a quilt square, a placemat, a poem. haiku -- whatever, EVERY DAY in January. And post it on your blog,  Send me the link to your blog and I will add it on mine. I guess that is sort of a doable New Year's resolution. Not a diet, not exercise, no broken promises to myself. 

Every.  Day.  Yep. A big challenge. I will win this fight with ADD.

Two things, then:

1. What shall I call this challenge? Any ideas? Maybe ADD - Art in Daily Doses ... CLOD - Create Little Objects Daily ...

2. Is anyone else willing to take on this challenge?








No comments: