Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh, Well

It is snowing. Again. That, plus freezing rain. So I'm indoors, you know. Again.

As long as there has been snow and ice outside, my orthopedic surgeon has made me keep my broken ankle/leg in safer places. The bones have healed, but my leg is not strong, yet. For the last couple of days, there has been a tiny path that I could follow from door to car. I was free! I had a pedicure...went grocery shopping...checked the mail at the post office...made it to the pharmacy. Small stuff, but it seemed like an incredible luxury. Now, I'm back inside, no driving, no freedom, for a while. Until this batch of slippery, slid-ey stuff...or the next...or the next...is gone.

This is the very first year I've ever gotten cabin fever and it stinks. Who would think I could get so very frustrated at chilling out with my leg elevated? Thank goodness I got my little Nook color for Christmas!

No comments: