Sunday, June 25, 2017

Art Every Day, June 25, 2017, Part 2

The internet seems to be working well today -- some days it is pretty poor here -- so I will do a second post and catch up with all the Art Every Day images.  

Item 18/365:  Acrylic painting of birch trees used for a postcard that went to the Czech Republic..  

Birch Trees Postcard


Item 19/365:  Acrylic abstract postcard.  This one went to the USA.

Abstract in acrylic


Item 20/365:  Acrylic abstract postcard.  This one went to Portugal.

Abstract in acrylic


Item 21/365"  Humorous thank you postcard.  Totally ridiculous and probably not politically correct, but I cut the figures and text from a damaged commercial card and re-purposed them for this postcard.  The bottom text says "if you want to find happiness, find gratitude"  Sending this one to a friend who loves cartoons and comics.


Thank you for a cartoonist friend


Item 22/365.  This is a watercolor painting done on photo-printing paper, it is not a photograph.  I've been needing a few thank you cards lately.  

Watercolor sunflowers on photo paper


Item 23/365:  Another journal page.  The moons are cut from hand painted bits of paper.  

Explore journal page


Item 24/365:  Very elaborate collage of  "stuff" I had hanging around on my work table.  

Clean off my work table journal page


Item 25/365:  Same Wplus9 stamp that I used on item 16/365, but with a different color scheme.  This is a terrific stamp!  You will see more of this stamp, as I still have a few uncolored ones waiting for my brushes.  




So ... I am finally caught up with all the pieces done since June 1st.  Stay tuned for ones still to be made!

1 comment:

traderslostart said...

Enjoying your Art every day immensely Vickie.
Love "Birch Trees" "Hello" "Indian Creek Road" "Unicorn Card"
"Road in the Big Belt Mountains" "Bird journal page"

Especially love this one "Clean off my work table journal page"
Item 25/365: The Same Wplus9 stamp that I used on item 16/365, but with a different color scheme. This is a terrific stamp! You will see more of this stamp, as I still have a few uncolored ones waiting for my brushes.
Hugs . . .