Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting from Day 1

A new calendar! As I look at all those beautiful, fresh calendar pictures, filling in all the annual events like birthdays and anniversaries, I look forward to this fresh start and my hopes for the new year.  2013 is now officially here, and I imagine what will happen this year.  What adventures will I have?  What challenges?  What exciting things will come my way?  Meeting new friends?  Will I  reconnect with friends from the past?   I will certainly enjoy time with the friends that surround me. 

As a quilter, I look with anticipation to all the lovely fabrics I may use to make useful and beautiful things.  As an artist, I always look towards that next work.  I will gleefully gather supplies.  And use them.

Visions dance in my head, like fireflies on a summer night.  What wonders will I encounter?

I hope that each of you reading this blog finds 2013 to be a wonder-filled year.  May you have peace, happiness, and good health.

Happy New Year!





No comments: