Saturday, November 13, 2010

Catch-up and Fall Down

I know. I haven't posted for a long time. Life got in the way...illness, broken bones, bringing my mom from Florida to live with us now that she can't do for herself. So. Now I will try to do better -- again.

I haven't been too creative during these last months, so no new "things" to show from that aspect. I did spend a month in Florida clearing out my mom's house and getting her ready to move here with us.

Want to buy a very nice house?

I know I am a pack-rat, but she takes the cake. 30+ years in the same house, yes, but she still had birthday cards sent to me when I was a toddler! I came home with the full intent to dump a LOT of stuff and never be a pack-rat again...only to slip on the deck and break three bones in my right leg. Now, I am finally allowed to put "some" weight on the ankle and may be walking again by Christmas. Oh, well.

No comments: