Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Stash Reductions

I'm at it again. Clearing away "stash" and trying to find sanity at the bottom. I've been taking apart old kits from when I owned the PPPatch, and there is so much "stuff" that some days I can't help but feel overwhelmed. I've pulled together 20 or so big plastic bins and marked the items with real bargain basement prices. YLI silk ribbon lengths, by the yard, at 6 yards for $1.00. Tons of laces, from 10 to 25 cents per half yard. Beads, 25 cents for mixes that have at least 1/2 hank of beads, but a charm or two, or buttons, whatever. Some of the packs have a whole hank of bead soup. Two HUGE bins of fabrics, almost all silks, for free. Even with all the bins that I've done, there is so far to go. I'm hoping a huge garage sale will help. That and a dumpster. Anyone out there want a squishy? Ten? Pay the postage and I will build your stash fast!

No comments: